1. The Commission’s 10/6/12 Order is amended. the last sentence beginning on page 10 is revised to read:
The Commission’s decision herein on the four PURPA standards relating to Efficiency Investments, Consideration of Smart Grid Investments, and Smart Grid Information, as well as the non-PURPA waste energy standard, apply to all jurisdictional electric utilities that were made parties to this proceeding.
2. The Kentucky IRP Standard, set forth in the Commission’s 10/6/11 Order, is revised to read:
Each electric utility shall integrate energy efficiency resources into its plans and shall adopt policies establishing cost-effective energy efficiency resources with equal priority as other resource options. In each integrated resource plan, certificate case, and rate case, the subject electric utility shall fully explain its consideration of cost-effective energy efficiency resources as defined in the Commission’s IRP regulation (807 KAR
3. The revised Kentucky IRP Standard shall be adopted.
4. The five major LDCs shall develop policies that ensure cost-effective energy efficiency is given the same priority as other cost-effective resources.
5. The Commission’s October 6, 2011 Order is amended, ordering paragraph 3 is modified to read:
The Smart Grid Investment Standard shall not be adopted at this time, and a decision on whether or not to adopt that standard will be deferred until the completion of a new Smart Grid/Smart Meter administrative case.