1. Big Rivers Electric Corporation ("Big Rivers") shall appear in Hearing Room 1 of the Commission's offices at 211 Sower Boulevard, Frankfort, Kentucky, on April 10, 2014, at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Daylight Time, to submit itself to examination on the application of its Fuel Adjustment Clause ("FAC") from May 1, 2013, through October 31, 2013. Neither opening statements nor summaries of pre-filed testimony will be permitted.
2. Not less than seven days and nor more than 21 days prior to the scheduled hearing, Big Rivers shall publish, in a newspaper of general circulation in each area in which it serves, notice of the purpose, time, place and date of the scheduled hearing.
3. Big Rivers shall file with the Commission no later than April 7, 2014, proof of publication of its notice for the hearing.
4. The official record of the proceeding shall be by video only.
5. a. The information requested in the Appendix to this Order is due no later than 21 days from the date of this Order. Responses to requests for information shall be appropriately bound, tabbed and indexed and shall include the name of the witness responsible for responding to the questions related to the information provided.