1. Big Rivers and each of its three Member Cooperatives listed in footnote 2 shall be made parties to this case.
2. The procedural schedule set forth in Appendix A, attached hereto and incorporated herein, shall be followed in this proceeding.
3. Big Rivers shall, by the date set forth in Appendix A, file its prepared direct testimony in support of the reasonableness of the application of its environmental surcharge mechanism and the three Member Cooperatives, or Big Rivers on their behalf, shall file by that date their prepared direct testimony in support of the reasonableness of the application of the pass-through mechanism during the periods under review.
4. Any party filing testimony shall file an original and seven copies.
5. a. The information requested herein is due on or before the date specified in Appendix A. Responses to requests for information shall be appropriately bound, tabbed and indexed and shall include the name of the witness responsible for responding to the questions related to the information provided, with copies to all parties of record and seven copies to the Commission.
6. Within seven days of the Commission’s granting intervention to a party, Big Rivers shall provide the party with a copy of its monthly environmental surcharge reports for the review period.
7. Big Rivers’ monthly environmental surcharge reports and supporting data for the review period is hereby incorporated by reference into the record of this case.